Ask Best Sexologist Free

Bond with the Best Sexologist Mumbai, Dr. Ashok Koparday
Google plus + Linkedin Facebook Twitter YouTube Samadhan Health Studio

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

betrayal



Betrayal Quotations




~ When a woman wants to betray her husband, her actions are almost invariably studied but they are never reasoned. ~
Honore de Balzac


~ Betrayal does that -- betrays the betrayer. ~
Erica Jong

~ Betrayal can only happen if you love. ~
John Le Carre

~ To betray you must first belong ~
Harold Philby
Jeab Genet

Betrayal is about learning not to idealize external sources. ~
Linda Talley


~ One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope. ~
Steven Deitz

~ We have to distrust each other. It is our only defence against betrayal. ~
Tennessee Wellians

~ Betrayal is the only truth that sticks. ~
Arthur Miller

~ Each betrayal begins with trust. ~
Phish

~ It is most true, stylus virum arguit, - our style betrays us. ~
Robert Burton

~ Anything may be betrayed, anyone may be forgiven, but not those who lack the courage of their own greatness. ~
Ayn Rand

~ Love is whatever you can still betray ... Betrayal can only happen if you love. ~
John LeCarre

~ Every betrayal contains a perfect moment, a coin stamped heads or tails with salvation on the other side. ~
Barbara Kingsolver

~ Anyone who hasn’t experienced the ecstasy of betrayal knows nothing about ecstasy at all. ~
Jeab Genet

~ All a man can betray is his conscience. ~
Joseph Conrad


~ They talk of a man betraying his country, his friends, his sweetheart. There must be a moral bond first. All a man can betray is his conscience... ~
Joseph Conrad

~ I hate the idea of causes, and if I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country ~
E. M. Forster

~ In politics it is necessary either to betray one's country or the electorate. I prefer to betray the electorate. ~
Charles de Gaulle

~ No soul of high estate can take pleasure in slander. It betrays a weakness. ~
Blaise Pascal

~ O lovers! Be careful in those dangerous first days! Once you’ve brought breakfast in bed you’ll have to bring it forever, unless you want to be accused of lovelessness and betrayal. ~
Milan Kundera

~ Then you should have died! Died, rather than betray your friends, as we would have done for you! ~
Joanne Kathleen Rowling

~ I sometimes react to making a mistake as if I have betrayed myself. My fear of making a mistake seems to be based on the hidden assumption that I am potentially perfect and that if I can just be very careful I will not fall from heaven. But a 'mistake' is a declaration of the way I am, a jolt to the way I intend, a reminder I am not dealing with the facts. When I have listened to my mistakes I have grown. ~
Hugh Prather

To ASK DOCTOR click here.

ASK SEX DOCTOR

↑ GET UPDATES; GET RESULTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Queries replied by
BEST SEXOLOGIST MUMBAI

Dr Ashok Koparday

Absolutely confidential